Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sat. Night Smiles from the Bee Gees☺

Ooooh, the fever! ;o) I hope you're all having a FAButastic weekend....it's Saturday night/early Sunday morning~
Are YOU dancing?
Oh goodness...I was just a young tot when this movie and these songs were on top of the charts...but I ADORE them and think they are timeless....they just make me smile and delightfully happy in my heart! ;)  I hope they do the same for YOU!
I tend to forget just how much I love this music........are you connecting to your movin' and groovin' zen center and self, yet? Come on, join in....what a lovely night for a dance (or two or three)! 
There are of course more amazing songs from this soundtrack-but perhaps I'll leave those for another day! 
Hope you're shakin' it like a Polaroid picture....Oh how I miss those...I can't be the only one! 
Goodnight and sweet dreams or Good morning and sweet daydreams ♥
xoxo JessicaLove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment