Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I AM Making Wishes on Weeds....the promise of dandelions✽

Once upon a time a girl went walking---> looking for a clue, a sign, a moment where all things magical and delicious come into being and the answers become clear....that once upon a time happened today (*and actually happens most days) and today that girl was me. ;o)  Unfortunately, I didn't have a flash of knowledge where I got all the answers *(haha), but I did have the opportunity to stop and get quiet and reflective.

Even if you're only making wishes on weeds, you're still making those wishes...and eventually they will come true. (*Yeah, I do truly believe that.)  It's just that most of the time those wishes and dreams-come-true are going to involve a lot of hard work...and patience too.  I am learning that things do not always happen on our time-lines and our schedules in so many instances.  The old adage that "it's up to us" is true in so many respects, but in many ways on the other hand...somehow it really isn't up to us.  As John Lennon said...."Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."  (*Which means...live it!)

Wishing On Weeds...the promise of dandelions. Photo by Jessica Love



I have been the girl with the plans, with the wheels in hyper-speed motion, and the girl who has watched all of those plans disintegrate into a pile of ruins.  We have ALL been there...but through it all, we still have our new plans, goals, dreams, and...our wishes.  We always have the power to start again, some of us just don't realize it yet.  That power is within us and only we can put it into use.  
No matter what happens in our lives, we still have the power to use our imaginations, to find and see and create the magical, mystical things of our dreams and make them real.  We have the power to see with our inner heart-eyes to share and create a world that showcases and focuses upon the beauty...even amongst the weeds of life.  I know this for sure: Wishes on weeds are still wishes...and the magic lives inside all of us! Be YOU, shine your light and keep making those wishes.

From my heart to yours, reminding you (and me) to live your I AM,
JessicaLove ♥

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! ;) FYI, though - your posts are hard to read with such a dark background. Or maybe it's just my computer (?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! :) And thank you for letting me know about your viewing experience! I am always eager to hear any and all feedback about all facets of the blog, including design! I'm still tweaking a bunch of stuff! Off to make a few changes...hope it helps! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you did that dandelion shot, but it's super cool! Love it! May all your dreams come true. ☮

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU so much, Holly! :) You just made my night! I must admit, there was a little magic involved, but not much ;) Thanks! You too! DREAM ON and DREAM BIG! ♥

    ReplyDelete