Friday, October 7, 2011

I AM in the middle of my me-ness....

...and in so many ways that is empowering and amazing and brings me such joy *(more on that a little later down the page) ;) ....and then on the other hand it makes me question every idea/thought/feeling/action that swirls around within my heart and head and hands and it scares the sh*t out of me! ;) Sound familiar?   From some of the conversations I've had lately I feel many of us are in the same boat right now...our inner Igora's are pounding in our ears loud and clear. Plus as an added bonus we have the voices (whether they've always been spoken out-loud TO us completely or not) of all the people around us with an opinion about our lives and who we are.  In so many ways we feel abandoned, bullied, belittled, ignored, unloved. And yes, it hurts...and yet we are ashamed to admit the pain. They don't GET US and perhaps they never did and never will.  In all honestly we KNOW that it doesn't matter that they don't understand...and that we must not compromise ourselves and our light in order to make others happy or to be the version of who they expect and want us to be.

The good news is that the people who DO get us are large in numbers and overflowing with love for us. They understand...and they remind us of who we truly are in our hearts, even when we forget and our own uniqueness gets drowned out by the shadows.  They are our angels...many of them living angels here on earth who we call our soul-sisters and soul-brothers.  How lucky for us to be surrounded by such warmth and kindness...and in turn, we are those angels for them. 

I am here to tell you, from my own experience....it will be and it IS ok.   I know how lonely it can get out there in this big world, but you are NEVER alone and you are incredible and fabulous and your presence on this earth and in this life, in my life, is priceless.

The lesson here for all of us is to be true to ourselves!  I KNOW that I am here to be ME....and even my beautiful me-ness changes moment to moment, day to day, month to month and year to year....I AM here to inspire and create, to learn and to grow, to heal and to love. Etc, Etc, Etc. The Journey IS ON!
Just a little project I'm in the beginning stages of.. ♥JessicaLove          
Sending a BIG THANK YOU out to all of my soul-sisters and soul-brothers....My heart is forever touched by your kindness and your unique YOU-NESS and I am forever blessed and grateful to have you in my life!

From my heart to yours, xoxo JessicaLove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment