Thursday, October 20, 2011

A lesson in letting it GO!

Helloo lovelies, it's a bit of a (very) late post tonight and it's nothing like I expected or what I wished I was posting for you right now!  Remember that Friends episode where Ross goes to Barbados and the speech was deleted and lost forever...and he had to spend hours recreating it!?   Yeah, that's where I am right now...I was super-excited for you to see it and then, I hit one tiny wrong little button just as I was getting ready to finalize the post..and zap, poof---it's gone. :(   

There shall be no re-creating of it until tomorrow I suppose as it's super-late and I need to get some sleep and be up early....my heart is making a sad-face, but I know I have to let it go.

In THIS moment, I am learning how to breath and BE. 

With love from my heart to yours tonight, JessicaLove

No comments:

Post a Comment