Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm Still Me♥I AM

Random words-in-motion
~as I gather strength, courage & inspiration tonight from the musical genius that is Josh Groban~
 So many times I don't even recognize the face staring back at me...where did that fun, youthful, bright spirit go?  *(I know she's still in there....) but it seems 
She's been replaced for so many years by someone I don't know...someone in pain, someone who had to listen to doctors that couldn't give any answers to why her body betrayed her, and someone who has had to continue making new start after new start, only to have steady ground ripped out beneath her again. None of it made nor makes any sense, but somehow I feel it has all happened for a reason, a reason that is still evolving...as is my healing.  Like a Phoenix rising out of the ashes, I am here for a reason and a purpose, and ~I am inching closer to it every day.~
Perhaps this is all bringing me back to myself.  Through all the confusion and battles within my body, mind heart and spirit....
I started listening to myself
again.
I say~
Self, I know you're still here
I SEE YOU. 
I KNOW you can shine, and share and love and grow and BE 
that person that lives within you.
And she says to me, thank you, but I'm frightened that I've lost too much time. *(She doesn't really hear me just yet.) She worries...I can't make that difference I want to make...You see, I want(ed) to 
change the world.
And then, she rises again, she sees herself clearly in the mirror for but a brief moment in time. 
And it changes everything.
 
Understanding, illumination and inspiration 
flashes in small bursts 
knowing that ~The I that I AM~ is still inside
that the the beginning is near....
right on the brink of brilliance and beauty
and knowledge and understanding
yet still surrounded by shadows and darkness feeling my
light dimmed, but knowing that the fire and passion is still 
inside.  
Heart and soul ignites....she sings and dances and LOVES. (She's still here and still me.)
Tonight, know that YOU are still YOU...and I'll remind ME that I'm still ME! 
With a bright shining light somewhere inside, I see YOU too! xo JessicaLove♥

4 comments:

  1. (((((HUGS)))))) love that song. :-) xxxx Reina.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing. I see you and you're amazing!!

    Much love to you,

    Holly xx

    P.S. Josh Groban!! I love when he sings in foreign language. Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks Reina! I love them both too....such powerful and phenomenal songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Holly! :) Thank YOU! And I SEE YOU too...my world is enriched by knowing you! Love, light and blessings to you!

    ps...Yes...he makes my heart melt too! :)

    ReplyDelete