Saturday, October 8, 2011

I AM...I AM...I AM?....ideas? ;-) Yes!

Ideas! Inside me? Yes, of course! *Image by JessicaLove♥
Just when I feel like I've got nothin'...zip...zero...zilch...Absolutely nada.  ~~I get a little sign, a little gift from my inner knowing self via the Universe!  I drew this rune, *The Rune of Ideas* today.  BINGO!   The meaning states that it "is associated with October"!*(Hello!!!) "or the Hunting Moon in Norse Mythology." Also "this is the rune of big ideas, major projects, and exciting adventures."  This rune also states that "the pace of life is bound to speed up" and that "you can be sure of your progress" and to trust....as "you should also get all the help and advice you need."   It was my little message to NOT GIVE UP!

Yes! Super-duper Yippieeee Yay!!!  Woohoooo! :O)   The ideas ARE within...now the BIG IDEA needs to present it self as to HOW to begin funding some of the creative ideas and projects I have blowing up like fireworks inside my mind!  It's action plan time.....zooming off to brain-storm! ;)

Waving from the idea cloud, JessicaLove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment