Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I AM...back on my feet--OR...

...getting there! ;o)  Here's a little pumped-up inspirational energy in the form of "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor! Yay! *Have you noticed that I LOVE the 80's...I'm on a little kick lately! I'm hoping you're having as much fun with this as I am!
 Every time I hear this song, I picture Rocky running up those stairs and celebrating when he reaches the top! That's where I'm headed....and you are too! No matter how many times we've fallen, been knocked down, and been kicked while we're down (by ourselves or situations in our lives)~~we have the opportunity to get back UP! And now....here's the real deal ;) I just couldn't resist playing this one too!
Lovelies, the energy is within YOU! Don't ever forget that!
Fist pump! ~With love and in hope always, JessicaLove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment