Monday, October 17, 2011

I AM...Back in the Saddle Again ;)

Clippity clopp...clippity clopp*(horse hoof noises, in case you're wondering!) ;-) ~~~I AM jumping back on the horse and in the saddle again!  Mainstream employment is just around the corner for me again, hoping for word back soon....I've had the generous opportunity to give my healing body a little time to rest and it's time to get to it again!  My dreams of being a photographer/artist/artographer are not being put on hold, they are just getting a little adjustment as I get back to the workforce!  I appreciate any positive/healing energy you can send in my direction and thank you from my heart!  Just a little inspiration from the late Gene Autry....*(audio begins about 12 seconds in) :)
In hope and with love, JessicaLove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment