Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WooHoo Wednesday! And~Gearing up for ♥11♥11♥11♥


Welcome to wonderful *Wooohooo Wednesday!* I have decided to dedicate every Wednesday's post *(and other days when the mood strikes me) to celebrating YOU or YOU or YOU!  There are so many talented, amazingly beautiful, creative, caring, brilliant folks out there that I have connected with (or hope to connect with someday) via the weird, wild and wonderful world of Facebookland/Twitterverse/StumbleUponworld and the amazing spirals of the "InterWEBS" ;) and I can't contain my excitement and enthusiasm any longer! I just might burst!  I just have to break out the bubbly champagne, chill the wine, throw some confetti in the air and share, celebrate, spotlight and feature someone awesome here each week! Wooohooo! Here we go!  
Cheers to YOU!♥
 It brings me great joy to start off this first wondrous Wednesday tradition by sharing a magnificent and glorious light-filled soul named ✩Kimberley Jones✩ with you! *(You can connect with her via her website by clicking there on her name!)  I consider myself truly blessed to have connected with Kimberley a few years ago via her Twitter page and have since had the opportunity to get to know her on a personal level.  My eyes and heart have been opened in such incredible ways...she is truly a dear siSTAR who has committed herself and her life to being a true healer, light-show-er, light-bringer, light-sharer and has taught me that shining my own inner light and BEing ME is OK and healthy and that together we can all bring peace to each other and this world...
it IS WITHIN ALL OF US!
 The video above is from Kimberley's YouTube Channel and explains how we can all share the vibration of peace together, by simply and consciously breathing in and breathing out PEACE! ☮ 

My heart bows in great gratitude to you, Kimberley ....for sharing your brilliant heart, all-embracing kindness, your lessons, your struggles...all of your gorgeous and unique YOU-ness, all of which have empowered you from within to shine your beautiful light in a world so in need of love and peace and real, genuine ONE-ness.  Your essence and BEing inspires me to keep becoming more and more of myself each and every moment of every day... and to share the gifts I hold inside of myself with the world here in the NOW and in the future. 

If you'd like more information about how to get involved more fully into the beautiful energies and vibrations of 11-11-11, Kimberley's Wordpress Blog has some amazing suggestions/ideas/videos and other ways to connect!  Also, I always have a link to her awesome E-Wakening Academy on the right-hand side of my blog-page here (do you see the heart?) ...if you are moved to do so, please do check it out! I cannot emphasize enough just how much her wonderful Grounded and Calm guided meditation has helped center me in the last few months...what a beautiful gift....you may wish to give to yourself and others you care about! 

Please join me in clinking glasses as we toast and cheers to Kimberley! ♥ 

Waving~and sending hugs to you all from the Love-Portal, JessicaLove♥ xo


No comments:

Post a Comment