Tuesday, November 1, 2011

♥The Opening of Our Hearts♥

Dearest lovely light-beams of glorious energy~I SEE YOU~I see the hope and the love and the peace that you spread across the world!  Always remember that YOU, yes YOU are making a huge difference in this world and in the lives of those your kindness touches on a daily basis! 

I have been and continue to be touched by such amazing and beautiful kindness on my journey, it makes my heart sing and weep at that same time.  I do so hope that I can (and in some small way am) offer(ing) that same kindness in return....for right now, my heart sings in deep gratitude to the people in my life who have literally saved my life and continue to hold me up when I feel broken and defeated and small....and remind me that I can take that next step, even if I need a hand to hold.  

Our moment is here loves, and the time is now to embrace each other, our dear Mother Earth and our own selves to bring about the healing we so desire.  So many of us are opening up our hearts, which also means feeling the deep pain that goes along with being (and feeling like we've cracked ourselves) wide open....but the fabulous thing about that is that we also FEEL all the waves of love that are coursing through our bodies and the Universe around us!  In the end...which is (I feel) just the beginning.....LOVE is all that matters and all that exists.    
*A beautiful song tonight called "Hidden Away" by Josh Groban*
Embracing YOU tonight--with my heart wide-open, ♥JessicaLove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment