Thursday, November 10, 2011

✩SHINE ON!✩

Happy morning/Happy evening bright shiny L♥veSTARS! I am sending you sparkly, glitter-filled love-hugs!  It's not quite 11♥11♥11 here for me Mountain Time in the USA just yet, but it shall be very soon!  
For some of you though...it already IS!  
Happy 11♥11♥11 to YOU!  
 
*(Instant Karma by John Lennon♥)
 Can you FEEL the joyous energy?  The moon is full....and so is my heart! My heart is expanding so much, the vibrations are joyous and incredible and I want you to know that I AM wrapping my arms around all of you dear sweet souls all over the world in a gigantic heart-hug right now!  Feel that hug, Feel that LOVE, BE in this moment, and the next and the next.  Please know and remember, my shining STARS--that your inner wisdom/peace/love/light/joy is encompassing the whole Universe and that we are now entering the LOVE-PORTAL and PEACE-PORTAL! So it shall BE and SO IT IS!  The power of love is breathing within our hearts, our very essence and BEing and we will continue to bring about great peace to the world!  What an exciting time to be alive and in these human bodily forms.  I AM standing together joining hands with all of you in this glorious 
Circle of LOVE!
Namaste, JessicaLove♥xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment