Friday, November 4, 2011

♥Swim on......♥

Happy Friday lovely souls! :)  If you're about to swim on into your weekend, I hope that it is JOY-FULL and relaxing for you~and if you're like me perhaps you're swimming on into your work-filled next few days!
Swimming Among the Stars~*image by JessicaLove♥
I hope these upcoming days are productive for you and also filled with joy!  I'm so grateful to be among the employed again....moving forward toward my goals and planning out my next steps upon my journey!  None of it is easy, but I just KNOW that it shall all be so worth it!

Whatever you're doing right now and wherever you are along your own winding path, just remind yourself that YOU are magnificent...never give up...you are EXACTLY where you are meant to be at this very moment...and remember, as Dory sang in Finding Nemo..."Just Keep Swimming!"
Ever notice that fins and flippers are like wings? ☺  Keep swimming Angels, JessicaLove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment