Tuesday, November 8, 2011

♥A Little Breather♥and random musings from my heart!

Helloooo lovelies!  I missed you on my "night off" from the blog....I'm a bit under the weather, but peaking my head out from beneath  the covers to wave and write hello! ✍  Perhaps this little ramble of mine will help you, as it's helping me.
 MmmmmHmmmmm, breathing in and breathing out....that is what I'm doing now to center and focus and re-focus on the fact that I AM!  
Yes, ♥I AM, I AM, I AM!♥ 
Ripples of Positive Change~*image by JessicaLove♥
 A bundle of emotions and thoughts and activities....peace and fear~joy and sadness~laughter and tears~and more, more, more ~ it is all part of my
Me-ness. 
Today has been filled with lots of rest at least to those looking from the outside in~but it has also been productive and full of ideas and research and keys to the treasures my future holds.  I look forward to that day very soon where I can again re-enact that famous Mary Tyler Moore move..where she throws her hat up in the air...where she's made it after all! The winds of change and growth and opportunity are blowing in my direction....and as soon as they stop swirling and twirling it shall all make perfect sense!  

I know I WILL make it after all....I make the proclamation now, that health shall be mine and that the perfect-for-me job opportunity and perfect-for-me apartment shall find their way into my life very shortly!  
Woohoo, can't wait!  It shall be grand! 
Until then, I shall continue to be divinely grateful for the opportunities that I am blessed to have in my life in these beautiful moments I call my life right now.  
Love IS....around and WITHIN us♥   Love YOU, JessicaLove♥

2 comments: